Today, D+H is committed to being the technology partner that financial services organizations trust and rely on to build deeper and more profitable relationships with their own customers. In 1875, when D+H was founded, we may have looked a lot different than we do today, but the core of that commitment – being a trusted provider to our customers – has never changed. We have remained committed to delivering solutions that power our customers’ businesses in increasingly competitive markets. We are proud of our strong and vibrant history - it drives our culture and the way we do business today.
Our customers come from a variety of areas in the financial services sector – from large banks, community banks and credit unions, to insurance firms, investment firms and mortgage brokers to other companies such as auto and equipment manufacturers and financers.
Privately owned for over 100 years, D+H became a publicly listed company in 2001.
Throughout our history, D+H’s strong vision and leadership has created opportunities to grow through investment. This has resulted in our increased ability to grow our customers’ businesses by offering them a broader suite of solutions.
Since 2005, D+H has made a number of strategically aligned acquisitions:
- In 2005, we acquired Advanced Validation Systems – a company that specialized in processing lien registrations on behalf of lenders
- In 2006,we acquired Filogix, a leading provider of information and transaction technology to the mortgage and real estate markets
- In 2008, we acquired Cyence International, a provider of technology that automates origination, customer service, and collections processes for consumer, small business, commercial, and industrial finance lenders
- In 2009, we acquired Resolve Corporation, a leading outsource services provider to customers in the financial services, government, and retail sectors
- In 2011, we acquired the operations of ASSET Inc., a market leader in technology based asset recovery and insolvency management solutions to the financial services industry
- In 2011, we acquired Mortgagebot, a leading provider of web-based mortgage point of sale solutions in the United States
- In 2012, we acquired Avista Solutions, a leading provider of Software as a Service (SAAS) mortgage loan origination to community banks and credit unions in the United States
- In 2012, we made a strategic minority investment in Compushare, a United States based technology management and cloud computing provider to financial institutions
- In 2013, we purchased all outstanding shares of Compushare
- In 2013, we divested a number of non-core business processing services businesses
- In 2013, we acquired Harland Financial Solutions, a leading U.S.-based provider of strategic technology including: lending and compliance, core banking, and channel management technology solutions.
Our strong track record of growth is testament to our customer-centric approach and our commitment to innovation and business building that’s insightful and designed with deep consumer and industry knowledge.