CreditPath™ Lending Platform
D+H CreditPath™ is our innovative suite of credit lifecycle technology solutions for retail, small business, commercial lending, and equipment finance providers. These adaptable platforms are part of an integrated software solution that incorporates robust business intelligence into an enterprise-class technology.
Lenders need to be more agile than ever in the face of changing regulatory requirements, increased client demands, and heightened competition. Employing the right technology can help them better manage risk, drive customer loyalty, and reduce costs. D+H’s configurable solutions give customers a responsive platform that can be deployed rapidly and cost-effectively, while still meeting their unique business needs.
D+H CreditPath supports the credit lifecycle from origination to underwriting and loan monitoring. This comprehensive and powerful platform improves operating efficiencies while still enabling human control over the credit process. Because our solutions share a common platform, lenders looking for a multi-product solution can leverage the same technology across their business, creating cross-platform efficiencies while still benefiting from rich, product specific functionality.
D+H = Partnership. For us, this means that we stay by our customer’s side, supporting customers through:
- Understanding: a Professional Services team that focuses on understanding our customers’ needs, bringing extensive industry and product knowledge to deliver exceptional solutions and results
- Commitment: an Application Support Centre that assigns customer-dedicated support teams delivering round-the-clock telephone and online help-desk and technical support
- Representation: a dedicated Account Manager who acts as our customers’ voice within our company
- Communication: regular Product Updates to ensure our customers immediately benefit from product improvements without costly software upgrades
- Flexibility: an optional Hosted Service model that can help our customers accelerate deployment, reduce investment in project management, and lower the overall cost of ownership