D+H Exchange® 2.0 enables our customers to have flexible and secure document management. Exchange allows originators and lenders to share electronic documents, and facilitates improved collaboration on mortgage transactions.
Through Exchange, documents can be stored directly to one central deal folder and then sent back and forth, commented on, faxed/emailed and archived without a restriction on the size, number of pages, or document file type, for as long as required. Integration with the other D+H mortgage solutions streamlines the process from mortgage origination through to funding.
Top 10 ways customers benefit from using Exchange 2.0:
- Collaboration and deal document sharing are seamlessly facilitated between originators and lenders.
- Productivity improvements and cost savings are immediately realized through reduced time spent on document administration.
- Evolving towards a paperless office not only benefits the environment but also reduces storage and printing costs.
- All deal documents are kept in one central location, without a restriction on size, time, number of pages, or file type.
- Automated email notifications notify customers when documents arrive or are updated.
- Customers access deal documents anytime, anywhere – Exchange 2.0 is web-based for easy access.
- The simple interface that is intuitive and easy to learn minimizes training requirements.
- Exchange 2.0 ensures compliance:
- Stores documents in a central location, providing controlled and audited staff access
- Improves customers’ ability to detect frauds and forgeries
- Assists with enforcement of internal reviews and auditing policies
- Eliminates document duplication and manual entry errors
- Exchange 2.0 integrates seamlessly with D+H Expert®, our mortgage origination solution.
- Data is always protected – Exchange 2.0 exceeds industry/governmental security and regulatory standards.