D+H is a growing business, serving the ever-changing financial services industry since 1875. While our business has evolved over time, we have always focused on being a trusted partner to our customers, and enjoy longstanding relationships with them as a result. In many of our lines of business we are the market leader, and our programs, technology, and technology-based services touch all aspects of our customers’ business. Today, D+H offers broad program solutions, a sampling of which includes:
- Programs to the Chequing Account – on behalf of Canadian financial institutions, our programs and services touch over 20 million individuals and 2 million small businesses.
- Lending Technology Solutions – we provide the technology that lenders and others use throughout the lending life cycle – from loan origination through to asset recovery. We are, for example, Canada’s largest provider of technology to support mortgage originations and technology solutions for lien search and registration activities.
- End-to-End Program Management Solutions – leveraging our purpose-built technologies and deep expertise we will, on behalf of our customers, take over all or parts of their program administration activities. For example, D+H is Canada’s largest provider of end-to-end program administration solutions to support the specialized needs of lenders offering student loans.
With such a broad service offering, D+H is able to offer its employees a number of potential career paths, including:
- Technology Services – Application Development, Quality Assurance, Program/Project Management, Technology Delivery, Architecture, IT Risk Management, Infrastructure Operations, Network Engineering, Telecom
- Sales & Marketing – Business Development, Account Management, Partnership Programs, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing
- Operations – Production, Document Processing, Customer Service, Warehousing, Process Improvement, Shared Business Services
- Finance – Accounting, Reporting, Tax, Business Planning, Legal
- Human Resources – Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Training & Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits
- Enterprise Risk Management – Privacy, Corporate Security, Fraud & Compliance, Information Security
All of our different business lines and functions work closely together, and each of our employees makes an important contribution to the success of D+H. Together, this integrated approach, combined with valuable individual efforts, helps us achieve, fulfill and live our corporate Vision, Mission, and Values.
With our wide range of businesses, strong customer relationships, and expanding team at 19 locations across Canada, D+H is a great place to start building your career!