In today’s connected world, the threat of identity theft is more real than ever. In response, D+H has introduced MyIdentityAssist™, our unique 360o prevention, monitoring, and assistance program that arms consumers with the tools they need to protect themselves. Backed by a 24/7 contact centre to assist in emergencies, MyIdentityAssist is accessible either online, or on-the-go via handheld device, for maximum convenience.
MyIdentityAssist combines proactive prevention and monitoring with comprehensive identity restoration assistance, in case identity theft has already occurred. MyIdentityAssist subscribers have access to:
Proactive Prevention Tools
- Card, Mobile Phone & Important Document Registries – In the event an item is lost or stolen, help is only a phone call away. When it comes to payment cards, we can even work with the issuers on the subscriber’s behalf to arrange for a replacement.
- Secure Online Document Storage & Retrieval – All MyIdentityAssist subscribers get access to secure cloud storage where they can store important documents, policies, and photos for maximum protection.
- Out of Country Travel Notification – Subscribers can let us know when they’ll be travelling and which cards they plan on using. We’ll then notify the card issuers of the travel plans on their behalf.
Real Time Notification & Monitoring Tools
- Online Card Monitoring Services – Subscribers can register their payment cards with MyIdentityAssist and have access to our technology, designed to detect fraudulent buying and selling of lost or stolen cards in Internet chat rooms.
- Online Personal Information Monitoring – MyIdentityAssist subscribers receive a customized Internet profile report, outlining where their online identity is showing up in Internet chat rooms, online forums, and social networking sites.
Emergency Help & Identity Restoration Assistance
- Identity Restoration Support – With MyIdentityAssist, subscribers gain access to expert assistance if their identity does become compromised.
- Fraud Alerts – For confirmed cases of fraud or identity theft, we’ll contact the credit bureaus and ensure an alert is placed on the subscriber’s credit file.
- Emergency Cash & Airline Tickets – If you experience theft or loss while travelling, we can help by arranging for emergency cash or airline tickets to be made available to you. Some conditions apply.
MyIdentityAssist is a convenient and comprehensive solution that provides consumers with the tools they need to fight back against fraudsters and identity thieves. To find out more visit, www.myidentityassist.com.