Search & Lien Registration Solutions
D+H provides a range of PPSA (Personal Property Security Act) registration services. Our Search & Lien Registration web-based solutions help lenders search and register personal property liens more efficiently and, as a result of the sophisticated edit and validation functionality in our systems, with greater accuracy.
Our fully automated solutions provide lenders with real-time access to government registries, and are supported by an intuitive user interface that simplifies search and lien transaction processing.
We provide a one-stop solution for:
- Personal property lien registrations, discharges, renewals, and amendments
- A broad array of search types
- ”One-click” discharge
- VIN check/Vehicle confirmation (make/model/year)
- Robust diary and reporting functionality
- New financing statements
- Debtor notification letters
- Expiring lien notifications
- Connectivity to other value-add partners
For lenders looking to streamline their security document generation and registration management process, D+H offers a registry services platform incorporating sophisticated document management capabilities for a complete end-to-end process. In addition to automated search and registration services, this solution provides centralized support, including:
- The preparation, distribution, tracking, and storage of all the security documents and other documents associated with a loan file
- System-generated tasks (eDiary) for maintenance of security (renewals, amendments, approvals, and other follow-up activities)
- Robust reporting tools
- Client relationship management tools
- Lender-specific document templates
By offering a single repository of all client documentation, lenders can centralize activities related to various discrete processes and roles onto one platform. This yields improved efficiencies, better reporting, and a holistic customer view. Improved control, reduced risk, and better governance are among the resulting benefits.