D+H has over 135 years addressing the needs of the financial services industry, and this wealth of experience is evident in the expertise of our Consulting Services.
We know that our customers would rather spend more time, and earn more business, serving their customers. Business challenges, including changing regulatory and market conditions, can make that difficult. We can help.
Our proprietary customer engagement model ensures that we deliver what our customers need, rather than what we have to sell. We call it “S3,” based on its principal components:
- SYNGAGE. Short for synergized engagement, this is the preliminary needs assessment phase of any customer engagement. We start by asking lots of questions in order to identify value stream process improvements.
- STORM™. An acronym for ‘Strategic Organizational Re-engineering Mission.’ It’s in this discovery + analysis phase that we work together with our client to map out a desired future state and the associated action plan.
- SMART. This is the solutions deployment and maintenance phase. Its name comes from the specific, measurable, and tangible results that any solution we deploy must deliver.
Our Process Engineering, Technology, and Subject Matter experts work with you to fully address your business challenges. We are, in short, an extension of your own team. Our expertise includes:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Business Process Management
- Cloud Computing and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Information Technology Services
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services
- Customer Relationship Management
At D+H Consulting Services we deliver a unique and broad set of integrated solutions, to help our customers deepen and enhance relationships with their clients.